Thursday, September 27, 2007

Product Review: OxiClean

When The Parent Blogger Network contacted me to ask if I would like to do a product review for OxiClean, I told them that I already had a history with the product, and that I was a firm believer in using it.

I have been using OxiClean as a stain remover and a laundry detergent booster for quite a few years now, and I swear by it. Used as directed, OxiClean can remove laundry stains that you might never expect to be able to lift. Used as a detergent booster, OxiClean is help to get you clothes cleaner than they would have by using detergent alone.

This stuff works.

As you know, I work with guns and do quite a bit of shooting. One of the things that a shooter spends considerable time doing is cleaning guns (No. I didn't use this stuff to clean any guns!). One of the things that comes with cleaning guns is getting oil-based cleaning chemicals and lubricants on my uniform. Using OxiClean gets right to this stuff every time.

OxiClean also does quite a good job on soccergirl's grass stained soccer uniforms and socks! Hallelujah!

Another benefit of OxiClean is that it is simple to use. Following the easy-to-read guidelines, your laundry will be clean, bright, and stain-free.

This review was brought to you by OxiClean, via the Parent Blogger Network.

2 comments:

Erica C. said...

Thanks for the heads up! I've seen it advertised on tv but never used it.

Gunfighter said...

This stuff is a keeper, Erica. It really is!

GF